Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Favorite Albums of 2007

I had every intention of writing a detailed, thoughtfully considered piece on each of my favorite albums from 2007. With the first month of 2008 just about over, though, I have yet to write a single word, so it's time to face the facts: it's not going to happen. Rather than wait and post my thoughts in the middle of the year, I'll just go ahead with a short and simple list. With no further ado:

01
Armchair Apocrypha
Andrew Bird

Photobucket

02
Leaves in the River
Sea Wolf

Photobucket

03
Night Falls Over Kortedala
Jens Lekman

Photobucket

04
Sound of Silver
LCD Soundsystem

Photobucket

05
The Reminder
Feist

Photobucket

06
The Historical Conquests of Josh Ritter
Josh Ritter

Photobucket

07
Ash Wednesday
Elvis Perkins

Photobucket

08
The Flying Club Cup
Beirut

Photobucket

09
Cease to Begin
Band of Horses

Photobucket

10
Random Spirit Lover
Sunset Rubdown

Photobucket

No comments: