Saturday, March 18, 2006

Foot Update

It's 12:30PM on Saturday and my foot feels worse today. I'm kind of disheartened that I'll have to pull out tomorrow. I think the chances are good that I won't run unless my foot feels a lot better. I tried running on it right now and it hurt. Strangely, I'm not as frustrated as I expected. If it had been my first one and had put in all this time and effort I would be angry, but it's my third, so the significance of running it is less. I'm bummed that I might not get to try for the sub-4 hour time, but at the same time San Diego is less than three months away. I can train for that and go for it there.

I'm not going to make the call right now. I have a few hours to decide, and if I wake up tomorrow morning and the foot isn't considerably better then I won't run.

No comments: