Thursday, October 20, 2005

nothing left but the marathon

I ran my last workout before the Nike Marathon yesterday. I ran the Claremont trails one last time, and it felt good. I think I ran it in my fastest time yet, 48:29. I'll have to verify that. On Monday I ran 6.25 miles late at night at the gym, an hour. I felt strangely fine yesterday during my run. Nothing ached. My legs did not feel heavy. It might have been the massage from the day before, or the fact that I've rested up for the last couple of weeks. I hope it translates into a good run for Sunday. I checked the weather for Sunday in SF and it looks to be a good day, high of 67 degrees and partly cloudy. It will probably be in the low 60's during the run. Perfect. Hopefully I haven't jinxed anything.

This will probably be my last post until after the marathon. Wish me luck.

No comments: