Friday, March 05, 2010

A Trip

I'm going to New York! Next weekend!

I had not gotten approval from work yet yesterday, but today I got it. No takebacks! I actually got my ticket yesterday before I got the vacation approved, so that was a bit of a risk, but now I'm excited to go. I have to do some research on places to eat, of course, and some prep work on public transportation, but I'm really just looking forward to walking around the city, checking out the scenery and taking loads of pictures. I hope it's not too cold.

Since I'm sure to be eating a ton next weekend, I better be good about eating and running this week. Unfortunately I'm off to a bad start today. I got home from work and just felt too tired to run. Oh well.

2 comments:

Stoodert said...

That's great! Is this for work? Vacation? (A working vacation??)

R.E.M. Borja said...

Vacation. A friend is going there for work and invited us to crash at her hotel. I managed to get a cheap flight on Priceline, too, so it was a pretty easy decision. I've never been!