Friday, July 15, 2005

07.14.2005: Bastille Day

Distance: approx. 5 miles
Time: 55:26
Location: Claremont Wilderness Park
Notes: My legs were feeling sore, so I decided to go for an "easy" run. I didn't push myself as hard as usual, but it was tough to force myself to run slow. Stll, even with easier pace, the trail can still take it out of me. I finished the run in 55:26, good but a far cry from my fastest time. This is supposed to be a step-back week, so I have an excuse for taking it easy. Truth is I just felt lazy.

I wore a tank top during my run, something I seldom do. For some reason, my shirts have a tendency of sliding back while I run, and the problem is aggravated when I wear a tank top. The top kept on sliding up my chest towards my back. I think it's because I have too much flesh bouncing up and down on my torso as I run, propelling the fabric up. All I know is that it is distracting.

No comments: