Wednesday, August 31, 2005

08.30.2005: Track Training #2

Distance: 6 miles
Time: NA
Location: Arcadia High School
Notes: I haven't updated this blog in a while partly out of laziness but mostly because I haven't ran much in the last week or so. The last time I ran was last Wednesday for the first track training. I helped out at the team half marathon on Saturday, taking pictures and cheering on the runners. But no running. It's just as well. I've been feeling some things with my shins. With about two months left, I need to be careful about injuries.

Jimmy gave me a Yasso split of 55 seconds tonight, a second faster than Kiley and FJ, which meant I ran by myself for the most part. Practice was great. I enjoy track training very much.

I'll try to sneak in a run tomorrow at the Claremont Wilderness Park. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

No comments: