Thursday, September 27, 2007

Concerts, I've Got Concerts!

It seems to work out that I go to concerts in a mad rush for a period of time--at least once a week, maybe twice. Then follows a period of no concert-going. Earlier this week I made a list of concerts I plan on checking out, and by the looks of it I will be quite busy till the end of the year.

On my calendar:

10/25/07 - Josh Ritter @ the El Rey
10/26/07 - Final Fantasy @ the Glass House*
11/10/07 - Jens Lekman @ the Troubadour
11/11/07 - The Walkmen @ the Troubadour
11/26/07 - Band of Horses @ the Glass House*
11/29/07 - Sea Wolf @ the Troubadour
12/7/07 - Andrew Bird @ the Orpheum Theatre

*Tentative

That's not to mention shows by Rogue Wave, Two Gallants, Feist and Sunset Rubdown that I really want to see. I had to hold off on buying tix to make sure I can really afford to go. Concerts are great fun, but they are also expensive.

See you all at the shows!

No comments: