Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Scenes from San Jose

I took some photos in San Jose, but they're not all that great. I kept forgetting my camera in the hotel. Thankfully, my friend Jane had hers all the time and she has some great photos. All of these pictures are from her.

HQ
This was us exploring the Tech Museum after checking out Bodyworlds 2.

Ballerinas
Alice and I copying the ballerina from Bodyworlds 2.

Group
Before the start.

Japantown Farmers Market
This Farmers' Market went on as scheduled despite sitting next to the course, where it was closed to traffic. Few customers as a result, but business hopefully picked up after the runners ran by.

Band
A brass band.

Me at Mile 12
Jane and I crossed paths on the course.

Lobby
Hanging out at the lobby after the race.

My Ass
Here's a bonus shot of my gorgeous ass.

More pictures from the weekend can be found on my Flickr page.

No comments: