Monday, May 07, 2007

Now That's What I Call My Favorite Weekend, Part Two!

What a fun weekend I just had!

I ran 17 miles on Saturday morning, which puts me in good shape to run the San Diego Rock n' Roll Marathon. I probably won't be as fast as I would like, but at least I might have enough of a foundation to finish strong. I'll try to do 20 miles this coming weekend and then taper a little before then. It's still not guaranteed that I will do it, but again I'm feeling better about tackling it.

Later that evening the TNT crew met up at Malo's to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and--more specifically--to bid Liza bon voyage as she departs for Ohio later this week. The food wasn't very good, the drinks were good enough and strong, but we had a blast.

I didn't stay out too late because on Sunday we were heading to Disneyland for the second part of Liza's Goodbye festivities. We got through a lot of rides. It wasn't too crowded. In fact, I got on Space Mountain three times. The only good ride we didn't go on was Tower of Terror and that was because some of our crew didn't want to go on it.

My legs are a little sore, but it was worth it. Now, to the week ahead!

No comments: